The parts warranty is provided with the purchase of a new e-bike, this is covered by each brand/manufacturer;
warranty can range from one to three years. Warranty applicable to original owner only and is non-transferable.
What Can Void Your Warranty, the following situations are excluded from this warranty or lead to exclusion from
– Warranty does not cover damage or malfunctions from e-bikes used commercially or e-bikes that have been lent,
leased, rented commercially, or used for any commercial purposes (delivery services, courier services, etc). The
unlicensed commercial use of bikes will result in a warranty abidance.
– e-bikes with technical alterations that have been made without the approval of the manufacturer – using
third-party batteries, chargers, etc.
– e-bikes with alterations or additions of incompatible parts/components or non-original parts
– damage to or failure of e-bikes resulting from storing the bike improperly, inclement weather, or ordinary normal
wear and tear.
– epRider is not responsible for the theft, robbery, vandalism, intentional damage.
– epRider is not responsible and will not cover Incidental/consequential damage or injury. Please refer to the
– epRider will not cover damage caused by improper transport. Damage resulting from loading an e-bike above the
maximum weight recommendation ~ 250 lbs including the weight of the bike, transporting the bike utilizing a car
rack not meant to support the added weight, or failure to secure the bike or any of its components will not be
covered by the warranty.
– epRider will not cover damage resulting from improper maintenance ie: storing a battery fully discharged over
the winter, storing the e-bike outdoors, not servicing the e-bike in regular intervals. Refer to your owner’s manual
or visit your local bike shop to establish a servicing schedule.
– epRider will not cover damage resulting from any electrical component that has been opened, altered, partially
disassembled, or completely disassembled by the buyer or a third-party shop.
– epRider will not cover assembly or disassembly in a manner not authorized or suggested by The manufacturer.
Repairs attempted by anyone not authorized that result in damage to the components will not be covered by
– epRider will not cover damage due to improper adjustment of components or damage resulting from worn
components, negligence, or improper servicing of an e-bike.
– epRider is not responsible nor will cover damage resulting from an accident or crash.
– Damage caused by high-pressure spraying/improper cleaning of any electrical or mechanical components will
not be covered.
– epRider will not pay for any third-party service or part replacement unless agreed upon prior to the fix.
– epRider will not cover any damage caused using a third-party battery charger.
Parts That do Not Qualify for Warranty Coverage,
Bump stops in forks and shock systems
Coatings on fork stanchions and shock absorber pistons
Moving parts made from rubber
Rim flanges/braking surfaces
Slide rings and plain bushes
Bar grips and handlebar tape
Cassettes, cogs, chain rings
Bearings and bearing seating
Shifting lever rubber coatings
Fenders, chain guide
Actuating cables and housing
*Determining warranty is reserved to the discretion of epRider.
*epRider is not responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, including without limitation,
damages for personal injury, property damage, or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty,
negligence, or product liability in connection with their products.